Join the MRA
Members of the Massachusetts Restaurant Association (MRA) are a part of a powerful cooperative working on behalf of the food & beverage industry. All phases of the Food and Beverage Industry are included in the MRA membership: independent restaurateurs, local, regional and national chains, caterers, volume feeding organizations, hotels, private and public clubs, and purveyors/associates. (Associate/Purveyor members are vendors who offer goods and services to the industry.)
The MRA is a non-profit organization governed by officers elected from its members and a 41-person Board of Directors. We serve as a spokesman for the Hospitality Industry and represent YOU at both the regulatory and legislative levels of government.
The Massachusetts Restaurant Association, founded in 1934, now has 1500 food and beverage members representing 7,000 units in Massachusetts and 500 Associates.
Our purpose is simple:
To support, promote and enhance the food and beverage industry in Massachusetts for the benefit of both our members and the public.
Click on a Title below to view more information.
Here's what you get when you join:
(at no extra charge) in the National Restaurant Association, with full access to all its services and programs (associate members and schools not included).
Cost Saving Programs
You can't afford not to join the MRA.
- Reduced credit card processing rates. Savings on gas power supply coordination.
- Savings on electric power supply coordination.
- BMI Music Licensing Discount Program.
- Additional savings from regulatory and legal advice.
- Legislative programs that fight for you.
- Dining guide listing online.
- Newsletters, bulletins, updates on the industry.
- Educational seminars, training films, library, certification programs.
- Events/Networking Opportunities with other restaurateurs and recommended suppliers.
- Toll-free MRA "800" Info Line (1-800-852-3042) for MRA Members in MA. Informed staff available to answer your questions.
- MRA Book & Video Library.
- MRA Online. Our website is packed with the latest up-to-date information and features for members.